Through the steps above, SolarDesign will calculate the electrical parameters of the power plant for you and provide a configurable report for printing.Click enter system
1. Select the power environment of the system, input and output requirements, such as: single phase /220V, three phase /220V, three phase /380V;
2. Select the motor parameters, such as the number of motor, voltage, speed, rated current.
3. Select the type of the load of the system and divide it according to the category of the product center.
4. Selection system control requirements, frequency given mode, start and stop mode, control mode, fault output;
5. The system feedback type, encoder feedback (rotating / incremental) and analog feedback are selected.
After the above steps, we will output the design plan according to your request and feed back to you by mail.Click enter system